Elite Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elite Stars

NavyFIELD

3 posters

ededd's app

ededd

ededd's app Empty ededd's app

Post  ededd Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:32 pm

Do you accept the fleet rules?:
    Yes, simple and to the point.

Highest level BO?: 105 (monty)

Where are you from?: Arizona, USA

Type of Connection?: (DSL, high speed)

Complete Shiplines list highest capital ship BB, SS, CA:

BB5 monty, iowa, Ebb3, PBB Seva,
    SS 2, 3, 4 IJN
    CA for US, IJN, KM
    CV - ZepII - IJN (no crew)

Former fleets,and how long have you been in them:
    Was in BS for more than a year...
    Was in IS for a long time (not sure)
    Was in TF2????
    Was in BE

Reasons for leaving those fleets: Except in BE, I left with transition - i.e. the BS Fleet merged server, but I could never get retagged. I realized that I don't know many there after the patch for the rootkit, so after many times failing to retag, i just didn't.

The only one I left was BE - I disagreed with their fleet ideals. Nice guys, I just mostly play to hang out with others and work together, they had different ideas than me. I like HA etc, but I join a fleet to work with others, be sociable etc - otherwise, I can just play a game vs. the computer and don't need to play with real people.

Do you have Ventrillo/TS?: Yes

Would you call yourself an active Player, if yes how many games a week?: Lately I would not call myself an active player. Since the rootkit I haven't been able to play. I know have the game on an office computer (not that kind of work) and can play. I would play an average of 5 games a day when I was less active.

Are you interested in HA or NAFL?: Yes, but I am having to work out A/V issues with NF at home. So it might take a while.

Do you have other Accounts or play on another server?: play4fun - never joined a fleet - I have a bb3 on that account - getting relatively close to van or l1. all +12 UK sailors and above.

Do you share your account with other persons?: No

Have you ever been banned from Navyfield , if yes why? No - n/a

Do you know anyone inside the fleet yet?: I know Cena200 for years and years. I met a few others like greasy.

Why would u think Elite-Stars suits you?: I like your rules, I like the simplicity of it, I like the people that I have met so far. It has a good reputation, and I would hope to be a par tof that.

What squad do you want to be in?: Cena200 - we have played together for around 5 years

Any Questions for us , or a last statement?: Thanks for taking time to look at this.

Who has Recruited you?: cena200

ededd's app Empty Re: ededd's app

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:46 pm

Thanks for making the app mate, good to save someone else from the evilllllllllllll BS Razz
    Gatekeeper
    Gatekeeper
    Fire's GF & 2nd Leader
    Fire's GF & 2nd Leader

Post  Gatekeeper Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:59 pm

Oi^^

Welcome in the fleet

Post  Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:30 pm

i don't see any problem with it. please find cena or kaos in game to tag you.

haha, hope you will sort out the rookit problem soon, mate :/

and the reason i started this fleet, is because i wanted to provide a fun environment to play this game together. it's not always about how strong the fleet is, but how fun the fleet is. if people enjoy staying in the fleet, the fleet will naturally become stronger and stronger Very Happy

i hope you will enjoy staying here bud. can't wait to talk to you Smile get on vent soon ^^

Fireson
    Fleet Leader
    ededd

Post  ededd Mon May 09, 2011 7:00 am

[justify] I haven't forgotten about everyone. I know I haven't been online in a week or so, but my friend was murdered and I found out when I responded with my work to help those affected. So, been a hard week but I will be online soon.

Post  Guest Mon May 09, 2011 7:34 am

ededd, i am soo sorry to hear that man. chill out and don't get too stressed bud.

another thing i have to inform you is, cena has been creating way too many dramas outside fleet and inside fleet, so i had to ask him to leave. for details, you could get on our ventrilo and people will explain it to you Smile

of course, it is totally your decision to whether still stay with us or whether to join our family Very Happy

but my true advice is, you would want to find out what happened first before you answer me this question Smile

sorry about the trouble...

take care!

Fireson
    Fleet Leader
    doge
    doge

Post  doge Tue May 10, 2011 6:00 am

welcome man
    spenat1233

Post  spenat1233 Tue May 10, 2011 10:09 pm

firesonboy wrote:i don't see any problem with it. please find cena or kaos in game to tag you.

Fireson
    Fleet Leader

DONT DO THAT !!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:13 pm