Elite Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elite Stars

NavyFIELD

brad053 navyfield application

brad053

brad053 navyfield application Empty brad053 navyfield application

Post  brad053 Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:32 am

Do you accept the fleet rules?:yes
    Highest level BO?:117
    Where are you from?:canada
    Type of Connection?:a good one lol only the best
    Complete Shiplines list highest capital ship BB, SS, CA:uk bb,cv, pow nelly vanny L1 L2 ark royal malta implacable
    Former fleets,and how long have you been in them:tc 1 year ssgs 2 years ssf 1 day
    Reasons for leaving those fleets:tc went downhill they had like 100 players under lvl 60 just turned into a noob fleet ssgs was good fleet i was gone for a year and sde booted me when they did clan updates when i came back ssgs was pretty well gone like 7 active players 1stssf was expecting a larger more competetive fleet boy was i wrong lol
    Do you have Ventrillo/TS?: yes
    Would you call yourself an active Player, if yes how many games a week?: i play everyday that i can after work and weekends im on prettymuch everyday for a few hours
    Are you interested in HA or NAFL?:yes
    Do you have other Accounts or play on another server?:yes my other account is ton_loc but i only use it for lvling up low lvl sailors to keep my sailors higher than my bo when i make a new crew so i dont have to have 5 of the same bo in my main account
    Do you share your account with other persons?:not anymore got haxed never again
    Have you ever been banned from Navyfield , if yes why?i had a 1 day ban for swearing about 2 years ago
    Do you know anyone inside the fleet yet?:yes i know s98765 very well ive known him for 3 years
    Why would u think Elite-Stars suits you?:tough questin im just looking for a competetive respectable fleet hopefully i came to the right place:-)
    What squad do you want to be in?: I prefer to be in the main fleet but doesnt matter
    Any Questions for us , or a last statement?:um brain freeze cant think of anything lol
    Who has recruited you? unsure what ur asking... like in previos fleets??

Gatekeeper
    Gatekeeper
    Fire's GF & 2nd Leader
    Fire's GF & 2nd Leader

brad053 navyfield application Empty Re: brad053 navyfield application

Post  Gatekeeper Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:45 am

Who got/asked/invited you into the fleet,

And the list looks fine to me,

I say Welcome ^^

-Gate-
    2nd FleetLeader

brad053 navyfield application Empty Re: brad053 navyfield application