Elite Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elite Stars

NavyFIELD

5 posters

Etheryte's application

etheryte
    etheryte

Etheryte's application Empty Etheryte's application

Post  etheryte Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:20 pm

Do you accept the fleet rules?: Yes, I do.
    Highest level BO?: 83 Kriegsmarine.
    Where are you from?: Estonia.
    Type of Connection?: Wifi.
    Complete Shiplines list highest capital ship BB, SS, CA: Bismarck, can't afford one yet so I sail in an Andrea Doria.
    Former fleets,and how long have you been in them: None.
    Reasons for leaving those fleets: Not applicable.
    Do you have Ventrillo/TS?: Don't have currently but I'm willing to install it. I don't have a microphone, though.
    Would you call yourself an active Player, if yes how many games a week?: I play more often that I'd probably like to admit, usually a few hours a day.
    Are you interested in HA or NAFL?: Haven't had the chance to play either before but they sound interesting by their descriptions.
    Do you have other Accounts or play on another server?: No.
    Do you share your account with other persons?: No.
    Have you ever been banned from Navyfield , if yes why? Once, for having an argument and using immature vocabulary.
    Do you know anyone inside the fleet yet?: I've had the chance to exchange words in-game with Neat and Firesonboy, I've seen other members of the fleet around.
    Why would u think Elite-Stars suits you?: It is the only fleet that I've actually had interaction with in-game and I like the idea of new challenges.
    What squad do you want to be in?: Main squad.
    Any Questions for us , or a last statement?: I don't consider myself a good player but I'm constantly working and consciously analysing my in-game behavior to improve my level of performance. I hope to become a good addition to the fleet as I level up.
    Who has Recruited you?: Neat & Firesonboy.

Etheryte's application Empty Re: Etheryte's application

Post  Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:35 pm

Although our fleet requirement is actually lvl 95, but i admire your atitude.

I would approve you, however, i would want you to get a bb5 asap ( possibly in 1 and a half month). we will have different instructors in the fleet for each nation. so if you have any questions, like what crew for bb6, what is SD, what is sailor base etc. don't hesitate to contact him.

do you know what crew you need for your kaiser?

Fireson
    etheryte
    etheryte

Post  etheryte Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:50 pm

I would be willing to play outside of the fleet until I reach the required level and re-apply at a later time if you would prefer it this way.

This is my current set-up: https://i.imgur.com/ckvVU.jpg
    I found instructions to how I should rather be set up for a high level KM ship in this thread and I'll be on the lookout to make the required changes in my crew as soon as I can if you think I should switch to that set-up.

Post  Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:25 pm

i like your attitude also and or the attitude i approve
    BadSpeCs
    BadSpeCs
    SQ Leader
    SQ Leader

Post  BadSpeCs Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:06 pm

Vote= yes Smile
    MCShorTy

Post  MCShorTy Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:10 am

uh wow... that are a lot of restores
    the reason why to put rep and engis on your ship instead of res is that with your rep and engis you will get your restore power over the side ability. your rep and engis will push the SD (softdefense) up. yes restores push your SD but 900 is the cap and you will reach that without any Restore. if you like to have a restore on then just one. but i suggest it to go like i wrote in the thread you linked to.
    mleroux
    mleroux
    SQ Leader
    SQ Leader

Etheryte's application Empty i approve

Post  mleroux Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:14 pm

let em in
    kingcong
    kingcong
    WebMaster
    WebMaster

Post  kingcong Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:07 pm

This is finally an app that i dont have to strain to read. Pleasant vocabulary, syntax, and diction reflects greatly on the poster, not to mention the knowledge of hyperlinks and editing text.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:47 pm