Elite Stars

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Elite Stars

NavyFIELD

4 posters

Application

falsegod

Application Empty Application

Post  falsegod Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:24 pm

Do you accept the fleet rules? yes, lol how else Razz
    Highest level BO? 85
    Where are you from?: current location Germany
    Type of Connection?: Cable/DSL
    Complete Shiplines list highest capital ship BB, SS, CA:
    KM: Bismark,OP2,GZ2,SS3,APA
    Former fleets,and how long have you been in them: AE, about an year if memory serves
    Reasons for leaving those fleets: server merge duh, and i can't find squadleaders for 2 days now. probably just my timezone but oh well .. Smile
    Do you have Ventrillo/TS? TS3
    Would you call yourself an active Player, if yes how many games a week?: i would yes, but it depends on university, mood, friends ect. i try to be as regular as i can Smile so for a week 10-100 maybe, like i said it varies. but for events and HA i do my best to be on.
    Are you interested in HA or NAFL? hell yea, ever since i joined, didnt have the chance to participate with my former fleet though :]
    Do you have other Accounts or play on another server?: 1 other account, inactive.
    Do you share your account with other persons?: i'd rather not Smile but that may be debateable Razz
    Have you ever been banned from Navyfield , if yes why? yeah, for 10 mins. mod was pissed for some reason and smth i said probably ticked him off ...
    Do you know anyone inside the fleet yet?: friends with firesonboy for quite a while now, he tried to recruit me now and again Razz
    Why would u think Elite-Stars suits you?: honestly no idea, i have to get to know the ppl, do some teamwork, ect to be able to say Smile only one i know so far is fire.
    What squad do you want to be in? the most active please Smile and if this coincides with them being GMT+/-1, even better Smile
    Any Questions for us , or a last statement? you got yourself a nice solider in need of training Wink

regards false

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:29 pm

i say u got my vote
    mleroux
    mleroux
    SQ Leader
    SQ Leader

Application Empty ok

Post  mleroux Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:03 pm

good 4 me
    Gatekeeper